Friday, July 19, 2013

6-19-13 update from Japanese member

 We got an unexpected surprise today, receiving an email from a member in Alyssa's new area with some pictures of her with her new companion and some members.  She looks excited and a liitle lost but I know she will do great.  She has a Japanese companion, sister Suzuki, and is serving in Myazaki.  Here's the email we received.



Hello!!  My name is Yuiko Matsuo and I'm a member of LDS in Miyazaki JAPAN.

So, Your daughter's Sister Flake is very fine!!

She seemed to have some jet lag yesterday.

However, she seemed to be all right today(7/19).

Her testament is so good!!   today,they had many apointment.

I went to joint it. She doesn't yet understand much Japanese.

But,Her testament gave an impression to us very much.

Missionary work is Spirit.  She is so good missionary!!

Today,We ate dinner at my parents' house.  It was so fun time!!

Thank you Sister Flake's Father,Mother,4Brothers!!


P.S.    My younger brother is Scottsdale mission now!  We love Scottsdale mission!!Emoji
P.S.2  So sorry,I can't speak English...  You need patience...sorry...Emoji


Love  Yuiko matsuo & Kawano family



OK! I attach a photographs.

1. Welcome to Miyazaki~~!! Sister Suzuki & Sister Flake☆
2.Present of the candy necklace
3.Miyazaki missionaries!!!
4.The entrance of the parents' house.(me→Sister Flake→Sister Suzuki→My Mom→My Sister)
 





No comments:

Post a Comment